Hello There, Guest! -> Register Local time Current time: 04-14-2021, 04:39 PM

Birthday
Views 2163
Replies 3
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Welp, tonight's my birthday, but is it normal that I don't really feel happy about it? It's not because we couldn't celebrate it outside nor because we couldn't celebrate indoors due to lacking ingredients, though. I just feel empty about it.

Then again, I've already got problems with feeling some emotions as of late, so is it really just because something's wrong with me?

"Never fear The Unknown for there is much to learn from exploring it."
Better response on post RE: Birthday
(07-27-2020, 02:22 PM)Jomo Wrote: Welp, tonight's my birthday, but is it normal that I don't really feel happy about it? It's not because we couldn't celebrate it outside nor because we couldn't celebrate indoors due to lacking ingredients, though. I just feel empty about it.

Then again, I've already got problems with feeling some emotions as of late, so is it really just because something's wrong with me?

Well, first of all, happy birthday Big Grin

As for your question. Maybe you are just going through a phase? Everybody has ups and downs. That's not weird at all. 

Sounds to me you are just processing certain emotions and if that's the case then it's perfectly normal to experience this. Don't let anybody tell you that there is something wrong with you.

I recommend meditation and maybe some ASMR videos to help you feel a bit better. Focusing on the positive can also help, but if you need to process some negative emotions then take your time for that, emotions should not be suppressed or bottled up. Just don't dwell on the negative for too long.

Loli dolls looking for a daddy. Adopt one today -> https://doll-orphanage.com
Super Hot Dolls with which you can create Super Hot Art -> https://superhotdolls.com
Better response on post RE: Birthday
(07-27-2020, 02:39 PM)superhotdolls Wrote: Well, first of all, happy birthday Big Grin

As for your question. Maybe you are just going through a phase? Everybody has ups and downs. That's not weird at all. 

Sounds to me you are just processing certain emotions and if that's the case then it's perfectly normal to experience this. Don't let anybody tell you that there is something wrong with you.

I recommend meditation and maybe some ASMR videos to help you feel a bit better. Focusing on the positive can also help, but if you need to process some negative emotions then take your time for that, emotions should not be suppressed or bottled up. Just don't dwell on the negative for too long.

Thanks for the greeting~

I'll try meditation and some ASMR, especially after exercising. I just hope it really is just a phase since I've been getting number and number as the days go by... I might even decide to take prescription pills despite it being against my philosophy regarding mind-affecting medication.

"Never fear The Unknown for there is much to learn from exploring it."
(07-28-2020, 03:49 PM)Jomo Wrote:
(07-27-2020, 02:39 PM)superhotdolls Wrote: Well, first of all, happy birthday Big Grin

Thanks for the greeting~

I'll try meditation and some ASMR, especially after exercising. I just hope it really is just a phase since I've been getting number and number as the days go by... I might even decide to take prescription pills despite it being against my philosophy regarding mind-affecting medication.

Yea working out is also a very good anti-depressant. I also heard good things about weed oil, but not sure if it's legal where you live.

Loli dolls looking for a daddy. Adopt one today -> https://doll-orphanage.com
Super Hot Dolls with which you can create Super Hot Art -> https://superhotdolls.com