Hello There, Guest! -> Register Local time Current time: 08-14-2020, 08:11 PM

Are you going on a Holiday?
Views 207
Replies 2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
With virus pandemic I guess lots of people are probably going to stay home this year. How about you? Some countries have already opened their borders, but the thought of being held in quarantine for 14 days in a strange country must be a huge turn off.

I'm currently in Georgia (the country, not the state, lol). It's cheap to live here and there is lots to do. I'm also waiting for my girl to come here, but she is not allowed to leave her country (because of the virus). Really sucks, so I guess I'm not going anywhere. She can't join me, so might as well stay put.

Looking for a cute Loli to adopt? Visit the Loli Dolls Orphanage Big Grin.
Looking for an adult companion instead? Visit Super Hot Dolls  Wink.
(07-01-2020, 08:20 PM)doll-orphanage Wrote: With virus pandemic I guess lots of people are probably going to stay home this year. How about you? Some countries have already opened their borders, but the thought of being held in quarantine for 14 days in a strange country must be a huge turn off.

I'm currently in Georgia (the country, not the state, lol). It's cheap to live here and there is lots to do. I'm also waiting for my girl to come here, but she is not allowed to leave her country (because of the virus). Really sucks, so I guess I'm not going anywhere. She can't join me, so might as well stay put.

I've never been to Georgia, but last year I went to Kazakhstan with an acting group to teach English through theater. I was supposed to go back there this year too, but the virus put an end to that. So, as of now I stay home and just go out to work my regular day job. I'm lucky to still have a job to go to, I guess. So, yeah, no vacation.

Better response on post RE: Are you going on a Holiday?
I'm not sure, but I have to watch over my cousin while my uncle is on a work order in another country.

maybe we play games or watch movies, i don't know.