Hello There, Guest! -> Register Local time Current time: 12-07-2021, 12:40 PM

Paypal screwed me over
Views 4067
Replies 9
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Paypal froze both my accounts with 6 thousands dollars in it.
They said I violated their policy, but I have no idea what I did wrong.

I am going to refund everybody who pre-ordered the toddler doll.
And I'm going to have to ask you to pay via creditcard.

I will make a payment plan and then you can pay via creditcard.

I apologize for this. My heart sunk when I received the news and I just hope people are willing to work with me.

Looking for a cute Loli to adopt? Visit the Loli Dolls Orphanage Big Grin.
Looking for an adult companion instead? Visit Super Hot Dolls  Wink.
I'm done with using Paypal as a payment processor. I don't trust them anymore. 

As far as I know, I didn't do anything wrong, so needless to say I'm very upset. I will be switching to bitcoin and partial.ly as payment processor.

UPDATE: I now accept bitcoin. 

i'm so sorry to hear this and i hope you quickly fully recover

as i say before i will repay you the minute i got the refund

best of luck from me to you

(06-23-2020, 08:22 PM)Li LI Stormstout Wrote: i'm so sorry to hear this and i hope you quickly fully recover

as i say before i will repay you the minute i got the refund

best of luck from me to you

Thank you. Much appreciated

Better response on post RE: Paypal screwed me over
A lot of customers are helping me solve this issue, so just wanna give a huge thanks to everybody that is helping me with this. Means a lot. I will still suffer loss, but at least I can do damage control in a big way thanks to all the support.

Were you ever able to contact paypal and recoup your funds?

(10-07-2020, 04:30 AM)idontexist7825 Wrote: Were you ever able to contact paypal and recoup your funds?

Thanks to my customers, I got about 80 procent of my funds back because they accepted the refunds and then paid me again via a different payment method. If my customers were not so cool, then I would have been financially ruined. 

However, I lost about $1000 - 1500 dollars thank to Paypal. I did recover from that, but they don't care about people's lives or their financial situation, they somehow expect you to be perfectly okay after they froze your account with thousands of dollars in it. Not everybody has the luxury to be totally unaffected once they lose access to thousands of dollars especially not during covid-19. 

In my opinion they are criminals. They don't seem to give a damn about the consequences of their actions and petty rules. Many lives and business have been ruined thanks to Paypal.

Loli dolls looking for a daddy. Adopt one today -> https://doll-orphanage.com
Super Hot Dolls with which you can create Super Hot Art -> https://superhotdolls.com
(10-07-2020, 12:25 PM)superhotdolls Wrote:
(10-07-2020, 04:30 AM)Widontexist7825 Wrote: Were you ever able to contact paypal and recoup your funds?

Thanks to my customers, I got about 80 procent of my funds back because they accepted the refunds and then paid me again via a different payment method. If my customers were not so cool, then I would have been financially ruined. 

However, I lost about $1000 - 1500 dollars thank to Paypal. I did recover from that, but they don't care about people's lives or their financial situation, they somehow expect you to be perfectly okay after they froze your account with thousands of dollars in it. Not everybody has the luxury to be totally unaffected once they lose access to thousands of dollars especially not during covid-19. 

In my opinion they are criminals. They don't seem to give a damn about the consequences of their actions and petty rules. Many lives and business have been ruined thanks to Paypal.
Wow, that is just horrible business practices. I would understand if they sent you a massage saying that you violated their terms, here's how and give you a way to respond. Or even that you cannot do business anymore and just issue a full transfer to your bank. But to just completely remove your access to your legally acquired money...that is pretty disgusting. Fucking paypal.

I'm glad you were able to get back some of the money, that heartens me to hear about loyalty and trust from customers, especially how transparent you are and how hard you work.

(10-08-2020, 10:47 PM)idontexist7825 Wrote:
(10-07-2020, 12:25 PM)superhotdolls Wrote:
(10-07-2020, 04:30 AM)Widontexist7825 Wrote: Were you ever able to contact paypal and recoup your funds?

Wow, that is just horrible business practices. I would understand if they sent you a massage saying that you violated their terms, here's how and give you a way to respond. Or even that you cannot do business anymore and just issue a full transfer to your bank. But to just completely remove your access to your legally acquired money...that is pretty disgusting. Fucking paypal.

I'm glad you were able to get back some of the money, that heartens me to hear about loyalty and trust from customers, especially how transparent you are and how hard you work.

Indeed. They don't care about the well-being of other people. They only care about profit.
Thank you for your kindness Smile.

Loli dolls looking for a daddy. Adopt one today -> https://doll-orphanage.com
Super Hot Dolls with which you can create Super Hot Art -> https://superhotdolls.com
Look up Tortious Interference, this seems like a clear case of it to me. May not exactly be easy to get legal satisfaction due to the particular products involved unless you forgo jury trial and get a judge who can actually do their job instead of ruling based on personal feelings.

DISCLAIMER: I'm not a lawyer, I just watch one on YouTube.