Hello There, Guest! -> Register Local time Current time: 03-01-2021, 12:28 PM

What are your plans this holiday?
Views 932
Replies 3
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Better response on post What are your plans this holiday?
Here in my country, GCQ is still limiting a lot of stuff my family can do due to people continuously breaking protocols. Our current plan is to remain at our place and celebrate using technology. Normally, this is the part where we head to Benguet to visit our relatives from my Dad's side. But that won't happen this year, I suppose...

Anyways, what about you guys?

(And sorry for not being active lately... Programming activities left and right at school have been keeping me busier than usual...)

"Never fear The Unknown for there is much to learn from exploring it."
(11-26-2020, 06:25 PM)Jomo Wrote: Here in my country, GCQ is still limiting a lot of stuff my family can do due to people continuously breaking protocols. Our current plan is to remain at our place and celebrate using technology. Normally, this is the part where we head to Benguet to visit our relatives from my Dad's side. But that won't happen this year, I suppose...

Anyways, what about you guys?

(And sorry for not being active lately... Programming activities left and right at school have been keeping me busier than usual...)

For now I will just stay where I am, which is in Georgia. The people here are generally very loud, but I found a nice quiet place in the mountains. There is an ocean nearby and lot's of nature. Just me and my husky dog Smile. Kinda feels like a holiday to me.

That's okay, unfortunately, despite the board having almost 1000 real members, not that many people are active on the forum. I wish more people would participate =/.

Loli dolls looking for a daddy. Adopt one today -> https://doll-orphanage.com
Super Hot Dolls with which you can create Super Hot Art -> https://superhotdolls.com
Better response on post What are your plans this holiday?
(11-26-2020, 07:40 PM)superhotdolls Wrote: For now I will just stay where I am, which is in Georgia. The people here are generally very loud, but I found a nice quiet place in the mountains. There is an ocean nearby and lot's of nature. Just me and my husky dog Smile. Kinda feels like a holiday to me.

That's okay, unfortunately, despite the board having almost 1000 real members, not that many people are active on the forum. I wish more people would participate =/.

Oh~ That actually does sound like a great place to spend the vacation in~ Surrounded by nature and the fresh scent of the Winter Air is more than enough to get ya in the mood to make yourself a hot cup of coffee or cocoa (with mallows, of course) and either appreciate the view from outside or relax near the fireplace (if available). Either way, I'm kinda jealous~ I just hope the modernizations being done in the mountain provinces here in the Philippines won't cause steep impacts than they've already done (higher temperatures, more people, and so on...)

And yeah, there's barely activity going on here. But maybe it's because not everyone is keen to social interactions. They'll warm up soon enough, no worries~ And I'll try to be active again, especially during the holidays. I'll just manage my time between playing with friends, spending time with family, learning REXX and COBOL, and other activities~

"Never fear The Unknown for there is much to learn from exploring it."
(11-26-2020, 08:23 PM)Jomo Wrote:
(11-26-2020, 07:40 PM)superhotdolls Wrote: For now I will just stay where I am, which is in Georgia. The people here are generally very loud, but I found a nice quiet place in the mountains. There is an ocean nearby and lot's of nature. Just me and my husky dog Smile. Kinda feels like a holiday to me.

Oh~ That actually does sound like a great place to spend the vacation in~ Surrounded by nature and the fresh scent of the Winter Air is more than enough to get ya in the mood to make yourself a hot cup of coffee or cocoa (with mallows, of course) and either appreciate the view from outside or relax near the fireplace (if available). Either way, I'm kinda jealous~ I just hope the modernizations being done in the mountain provinces here in the Philippines won't cause steep impacts than they've already done (higher temperatures, more people, and so on...)

And yeah, there's barely activity going on here. But maybe it's because not everyone is keen to social interactions. They'll warm up soon enough, no worries~ And I'll try to be active again, especially during the holidays. I'll just manage my time between playing with friends, spending time with family, learning REXX and COBOL, and other activities~

Nature was great in Georgia, but I really did not like the people. They are just so primitive and rude (in general). They don't know much about manners or ethics. I am in Turkey now and the culture is just so much better.

Loli dolls looking for a daddy. Adopt one today -> https://doll-orphanage.com
Super Hot Dolls with which you can create Super Hot Art -> https://superhotdolls.com