Hello There, Guest! -> Register Local time Current time: 09-19-2020, 01:43 PM

Hello
Views 80
Replies 3
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Hello,

A little about me and my doll... After years of wondering about a doll and loving lolis a TPE doll came on sale with a cute loli body body so she became my mistress. Unfortunately while TPE does stretch it can also break when being to rough and her tight pussy was pounded so hard that it broke through the walls into the metal skeletal joints causing joint fluids to come out. With a hole broken she became a lady boy, grew a penis and loves anal Tongue 

Being that she was initially purchased based on financial limitations she did not last long before some of the material started to crack Sad 

Things that I would change with a next doll, deeper holes, and more proportional sizes for outfits to fit better.

(09-14-2020, 02:21 PM)lover Wrote: Hello,

A little about me and my doll... After years of wondering about a doll and loving lolis a TPE doll came on sale with a cute loli body body so she became my mistress. Unfortunately while TPE does stretch it can also break when being to rough and her tight pussy was pounded so hard that it broke through the walls into the metal skeletal joints causing joint fluids to come out. With a hole broken she became a lady boy, grew a penis and loves anal Tongue 

Being that she was initially purchased based on financial limitations she did not last long before some of the material started to crack Sad 

Things that I would change with a next doll, deeper holes, and more proportional sizes for outfits to fit better.

Loli dolls are the best. Too bad yours broke down so quickly. I recommend irontech for your next purchase. They are the most durable. How did she grow a penis? You managed to get an insert?

Loli dolls looking for a daddy. Adopt one today -> https://doll-orphanage.com
Super Hot Dolls with which you can create Super Hot Art -> https://superhotdolls.com
Better response on post RE: Hello
(09-14-2020, 04:18 PM)superhotdolls Wrote:

Loli dolls are the best. Too bad yours broke down so quickly. I recommend irontech for your next purchase. They are the most durable. How did she grow a penis? You managed to get an insert?
An insert-able with a clit on top Tongue

(09-15-2020, 02:38 AM)lover Wrote:
(09-14-2020, 04:18 PM)superhotdolls Wrote:

An insert-able with a clit on top Tongue

Cool Smile

Loli dolls looking for a daddy. Adopt one today -> https://doll-orphanage.com
Super Hot Dolls with which you can create Super Hot Art -> https://superhotdolls.com