Hello There, Guest! -> Register Local time Current time: 09-19-2020, 12:20 PM

Magia Record Shutting Down
Views 129
Replies 1
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Better response on post Magia Record Shutting Down
I wasn't able to play that game much back in February due to lacking storage capacity, so I had no choice but to uninstall. Still, it got me in to watching the Meguca franchise and view its vast ocean of fan-made content. I received a tablet last week and reinstalled MagiReco again. When I was done downloading the assets and stuff, that End of Service was the first thing I saw in the announcement window. For it to be announced on the day of my return was really depressing... Honestly, it wasn't the gameplay that got me hooked to MagiReco. It was the story and the characters. Every Magical Girl even had their own story and whatnot; no matter how rare or common they may be.

The Magical Girls weren't just static waifu baits or anything like that. They felt and acted like living people with their own fair shares of problems and so on. To see it go away like this because of Aniplex USA's incompetence (region locking to NA only) and greed (releasing a limited-edition Magical Girl a day before the shut down announcement AND letting players know that they can still purchase gems) made my soul gem darker than black. I wanted to return because of the world today, and yet this happens...

I'm not sure if this topic nor my rant fit this forum section, but I just wanted to share even a bit of my feelings over here. I feel as if I'd reach another mental breakdown if I don't.

"Never fear The Unknown for there is much to learn from exploring it."
(08-30-2020, 08:41 AM)Jomo Wrote: I wasn't able to play that game much back in February due to lacking storage capacity, so I had no choice but to uninstall. Still, it got me in to watching the Meguca franchise and view its vast ocean of fan-made content. I received a tablet last week and reinstalled MagiReco again. When I was done downloading the assets and stuff, that End of Service was the first thing I saw in the announcement window. For it to be announced on the day of my return was really depressing... Honestly, it wasn't the gameplay that got me hooked to MagiReco. It was the story and the characters. Every Magical Girl even had their own story and whatnot; no matter how rare or common they may be.

The Magical Girls weren't just static waifu baits or anything like that. They felt and acted like living people with their own fair shares of problems and so on. To see it go away like this because of Aniplex USA's incompetence (region locking to NA only) and greed (releasing a limited-edition Magical Girl a day before the shut down announcement AND letting players know that they can still purchase gems) made my soul gem darker than black. I wanted to return because of the world today, and yet this happens...

I'm not sure if this topic nor my rant fit this forum section, but I just wanted to share even a bit of my feelings over here. I feel as if I'd reach another mental breakdown if I don't.

Hey man,

Sorry to hear that. It's better to lower your expectations because otherwise such deep disappointment is imminent.
People's greed ruin a lot of good things especially in these modern times. There isn't much that they are not charging you for nowadays. Look at mobile apps and games, they sometimes charge 70 dollars for an in-game weapon. Ridiculous. 

It's revolting and I understand your rant. Just remain positive and focused. Surely something better will come along.

Loli dolls looking for a daddy. Adopt one today -> https://doll-orphanage.com
Super Hot Dolls with which you can create Super Hot Art -> https://superhotdolls.com