Anime doll project
Views 14235
Replies 14
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Lightbulb 
Better response on post Anime doll project
Wanted to make a new thread for the anime doll that I am making.
It's an anime doll with oral function.

Sculpture is finished. And the doll is now also almost finished.
Doll will be available for sale soon. 

Retail price will be $1000.

Height will be 128 cm.

Update: I received negative comments from people on ATF. Let me be clear, I am making this doll because somebody requested it. Pics from other anime dolls were used as reference, but the 3D file and sculpture were made from scratch. An artist can't create a sculpture without any reference. A customer paid me to do this project. There are various anime heads on the doll market and they all look similar to each other because they are all based on popular anime characters. All these companies used anime pictures for reference. I am doing the exact same thing. It's allowed and it's normal. With that said, there is no copyright, no designs were stolen. I respect other people's work. 

I am only explaining this because people having been giving me shit on ATF about it. This is the only and final explanation that I will give. 

Latest update:

Mold is done, custom eyes are done, the anime doll will be available for sale soon. Pre-order no longer available. There will be a photo shoot so professional pictures will be available. 

Final update:

NOW AVAILABLE FOR SALE: https://superhotdolls.com/product/anime-doll-irontech/
https://doll-orphanage.com/store/product...-irontech-

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Looking for a cute Loli to adopt? Visit the Loli Dolls Orphanage Big Grin.
Looking for an adult companion instead? Visit Super Hot Dolls  Wink.
If you have any questions about the anime doll feel free to ask them here or via PM or e-mail.

With yellow eyes and the right wig and bow you could make this doll look like Olivia Mann.

Not the most popular loli but I think she's cute.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/b5fff5f46995...1_1280.jpg

(06-21-2020, 11:19 PM)Aries Wrote: With yellow eyes and the right wig and bow you could make this doll look like Olivia Mann.

Not the most popular loli but I think she's cute.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/b5fff5f46995...1_1280.jpg

Yeah she is cute. This is certainly a nice variation. Thank you for suggesting Smile.

Oh just thinking out loud, most of that can be done on the consumers end except probably the yellow eyes.
The head is so unique I see possibilities to make them look similar to a persons favorite wide eyed anime girls.

(06-22-2020, 06:19 PM)Aries Wrote: Oh just thinking out loud, most of that can be done on the consumers end except probably the yellow eyes.
The head is so unique I see possibilities to make them look similar to a persons favorite wide eyed anime girls.

Yeah there are def possibilities. I already have blue and pink eyes available for the anime. The anime will be finished before the weekend. Can't wait to show the final result.

The anime doll is finished. Photos will be shared within two days.

The anime doll is finished Big Grin. I think she is very cute. She has a very unique face and eyes.
Whoever said that this was a copy, yeah, think again. She is completely unique. 

This anime doll also has oral function. 

(06-30-2020, 12:03 PM)doll-orphanage Wrote: The anime doll is finished Big Grin. I think she is very cute. She has a very unique face and eyes.
Whoever said that this was a copy, yeah, think again. She is completely unique. 

This anime doll also has oral function. 

Very cute.

super cute. Now just needs a colorful wig to go with it