Hello There, Guest! -> Register Local time Current time: 09-20-2021, 05:57 AM

Baby project
Views 33048
Replies 83
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
(01-16-2021, 08:09 PM)superhotdolls Wrote:
(01-16-2021, 09:15 AM)Jeronimo Wrote: Do you plan to release a budget TPE material version of the doll ?

This baby is TPE, so not sure what you mean?
Then excuse me, I thought it was made of silicone :-)

Then are you planning on making a silicone version? And how much can it cost?

(01-27-2021, 08:45 PM)Jeronimo Wrote:
(01-16-2021, 08:09 PM)superhotdolls Wrote:
(01-16-2021, 09:15 AM)Jeronimo Wrote: Do you plan to release a budget TPE material version of the doll ?

This baby is TPE, so not sure what you mean?
Then excuse me, I thought it was made of silicone :-)

Then are you planning on making a silicone version? And how much can it cost?

Yes, I will make a silicone version very soon, extremely detailed. Around 2k I think. Maybe a bit less, it depends on production costs (which will be very high).

Loli dolls looking for a daddy. Adopt one today -> https://doll-orphanage.com
Super Hot Dolls with which you can create Super Hot Art -> https://superhotdolls.com
it is a wonderful erotic sight. is there any chance that you will create a baby boy or even a toddler boy (5yo)?

(03-07-2021, 04:05 PM)Mastermind Wrote: it is a wonderful erotic sight. is there any chance that you will create a baby boy or even a toddler boy (5yo)?

Yes, I will at some point do that, for sure.

Loli dolls looking for a daddy. Adopt one today -> https://doll-orphanage.com
Super Hot Dolls with which you can create Super Hot Art -> https://superhotdolls.com
hello, is it possible that your future silicone baby girl doll has an asshole and mouth hole?

Better response on post RE: Baby project
really great project, perfect size and well executed! i can't wait to get mine.

i have a suggestion for a new 'model' of this, for those of us experienced who prefer this size : )

could you consider

- a model with a mostly closed vagina, overly puffy lips, maybe just open enough for a fingertip
- if not too hard to design a little round dot pea clit at the top for under tongue
- and a fully accessible anal cavity instead of the current model vaginal cavity

this version would be closer to reality in terms of accessibility 

thanks again!

Yes Excellent idea Maxhymen, a vagina almost closed and well drawn just that it can open a little to rub our dick and lick, a very soft baby vagina, the anus must be well drawn and penetrable, also an opening of the mouth with a small thong to just introduce the head of the cock.

I would like to see this in silicone and also, would love to see it er... in use. Love to see it in a diaper and dressed up. I am also interested in the 'insertable vagina' offering for existing dolls. Do they need to be silicon babies to have insertable vaginas?

I also look forward to a range of babies and toddlers of varying ages.

thanks!

Manufacturing constraints for babies keeping a nice design for choosing the priority of holes, because the baby has a small volume, another suggestion would be repackaged the models of "Baltic-Baby" by adding an anal hole.
The high quality of silicone is important for the flexibility of the materials that allows a great sweetness of penetration.
Taking in account that the price of high quality silicone babies at "Baltic-Baby" is +/- 900$, after transformation the price should not be too high, around 1.200$, so that it is accessible to a larger number of pedophiles.
Taking into account these important points, a high quality of silicone, the most pointed realism, and an affordable price.
It would be very good that donors of medical organizations or other organizations collaborate financially to reduce sales prices, it is about helping pedophiles to relieve their heavy frustration and thus reduce the risk of passage to act with a real baby!!!regardless of me who will never go to the act.
All attempts to want to prohibit the material accessibility of substitution,guilty of sexuality orientations,will always be vain!!!, counterproductive and criminal.
It is also essential that the buyers of these dolls are not listed in a database for obvious security reasons!!

(04-19-2021, 06:52 AM)zzmark Wrote: I would like to see this in silicone and also, would love to see it er... in use. Love to see it in a diaper and dressed up. I am also interested in the 'insertable vagina' offering for existing dolls. Do they need to be silicon babies to have insertable vaginas?

I also look forward to a range of babies and toddlers of varying ages.

thanks!

Hey zz, let's discuss it in use as you said. I have a few possible views for you.

max